Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Nocturnal Dreamwalk (Theme From "The Vampires Of Cleveland")


Here's an experimental bit from a while back...I was having fun with heavily echoed guitar and strange female vocal loops, and it turned into this kind of spooky thing that I rather like. Loops, keyboards...I was taking loops of my own playing and incorporating them in the mix, I'm pretty sure that the bass is all mine, and the various layers of keyboards...the guitar was all played live, with the Cubase plugins providing the spacey echo. I enjoyed working with these singers, although I have no idea who they really are. This sounds very soundtrack-y to me, hence the name. Alas, "The Vampires Of Cleveland" was never produced!! But you never know, it might be, sometime.

Cynthia has told me that at some point I should release an instrumental album. Being as no one seems to have interest in either albums or instrumental music these days, it would have the advantage of being doubly obscure!! But I might just do it. Heck, who knows what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment